Write for us
Want to write for GrowthJunkie? You are in the right place!
Growth Junkie is a brand of GrowthRocks which is a growth hacking agency and their blog provides growth hacking and digital marketing related content to marketers and business owners alike. We decided to create another blog for more specific to digital marketing topics, open to contributors and focusing on market’s news. So, our blog here, is open to contributors following the guidelines below.
What to write about
Let’s get down to the nitty-gritty, shall we Our blog consists mainly of these categories:
- A/B tests
- B2B Marketing
- Case studies
- Content marketing
- Email Marketing
- Growth Hacking
- Referral Marketing
- Social Media
Providing value to our audience is our top priority.
We highly appreciate long-form evergreen content.
We try to be specific, to the point, and simple – but not simplistic.
So, for example, we are not going to write about “How to Make Your Facebook Posts More Engaging” but rather “12 Ways to Increase Organic Facebook Reach in 2019.”
And instead of writing about the “Email Marketing Basics” we published “eCommerce Email Marketing: From Purchase to Referral.”
So pick up a topic accordingly and lets us know!
Guest post guidelines
- We expect original content written in fluent English.
- What we love seeing is long-form content (ideally 1,500-2,500 words).
- We avoid SEO-related topics as it’s a saturated field.
- Also, we’d like to see at least three images in the post. Any image used should be free or royalty-free with a source link under the image. Also, if there is no particular reason, no image should exceed 800px in height.
- About the featured image (thumbnail/hero), don’t worry, that’s something we are going to make.
What to expect from us
- We will treat your post exactly the way we treat our own: We will use every digital property and distribution channel on our disposal for maximum reach and exposure: websites, social media, growth hacking & digital marketing communities.
- On-page SEO optimization.
- Additional proofreading.
- A publication in 60 days or less.
- We are pretty liberal with the number of outbound (do-follow) links you can add – both in the article. In the same manner, we hope you find it okay if we include a link from our blog for internal linking purposes. That said, both parties should give backlinks to other blog posts, not homepages or landing pages